Welcome!




Hey There!

I am a Flagler College Student and I am studying for by BA in Fine Arts. I have a associates degree in Graphic Design. I enjoy creating meaningful pieces that explore the senses, but are also whimsical. I have several paintings on this site that I have made for myself and others. I take custom orders and I can do just about anything! I have even made fairy houses for fundraiser events. I especially love to create Fanart and I want to be able to offer people a chance to have a custom art piece that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. If you see anything you like please feel free to leave me a comment or contact me via my email at, EGreen697@flagler.edu.


Thank you!,
Liz





My work has been feature at:
17th Annual Tactile Exhibition, St. Augustine Art Association, Florida, 2018
Zine and Print Fest Exhibition, Flagler College, St. Augustine, Florida, 2018
Bisk it! Clay Soiree Exhibition, Flagler College, St. Augustine, Florida, 2018 
A Duality of Sacrifice Solo Exhibition and Artist Talk, Flagler College, St. Augustine Florida, 2019



Take a look at my ceramic work on my other Blog
https://cermamicsculpture.blogspot.com/

Comments